Wednesday 23 January 2013

Will you be my Valentine?

Here are my valentines collections for 2013. First are the 'Vintage Valentine' set. The soft pink & caramel colours are so romantic. I decided to stay away from the garish hearts & cutesy teddy bears and go for something a little more classy.

 
This is the 'Lulu Lips' collection, inspired by the very fabulous Lulu Guinness and her iconic lip shaped clutch bag. I have always loved her handbags and this idea came to me in a dream one night. Bright bold colours and classic Lulu striped domes adorned with luscious lips. My faves!

 
These 'Yours & Mine' cakes were the result of a bored evening. They are great and I've had alot of interest in them for valentines day & I'm hoping to recreate them with Mr & Mrs, perfect for weddings.




No comments:

Post a Comment